The Accessory Navicular in Children and Adolescents: What We know and What We can do
Citation Information :
The Accessory Navicular in Children and Adolescents: What We know and What We can do. J Foot Ankle Surg Asia-Pacific 2016; 3 (1).
Copyright © 2016; The Author(s).
- Adolescent accessory navicular. Foot Ankle Clin 2010 Jun;15(2):337-347.
- Incidence of accessory ossicles and sesamoid bones in the feet: a radiographical study of the Turkish subjects. Surg Radiol Anat 2009 Jan;31(1):19-24.
- The relationship between accessory navicular and flat foot: a radiologic study. J Pediatr Orthop 2015 Oct-Nov;35(7):739-745.
- The painful accessory navicular: a clinical and histopathological study. Foot Ankle 1989 Dec;10(3):164-169.
- The pre-hallux (accessory scaphoid) in its relation to the flat-foot. J Bone Joint Surg Am 1929 Oct;11(4):831-837.
- Percutaneous drilling of symptomatic accessory navicular in young athletes. Am J Sports Med 2005 Apr;33(4):531-535.
- Modification of the Kidner procedure with fusion of the primary and accessory navicular bones. Foot Ankle Int 1999 Jan;20(1):53-54.